With the Christmas holidays fast approaching, you're probably thinking about taking a trip - maybe even a road trip. Before you set off, there's a few things you need to check to make sure your car is properly prepared for the long kays ahead...
- Do you have enough coolant in your oil and radiator?
- Are your tyres properly inflated? (This can improve fuel economy and save you money!)
- Have you filled up the windscreen washer bottles?
- Have you packed a spare wheel?
- Are all lights functioning, including on your trailer or caravan if towing?
- Is your aircon working properly?
- Are the brake pads in good condition?
Image by Robin Corps